Writing Style: Casual Informational
This PLR bundle includes 10 articles of interest to those with questions about how to parent while going through a divorce.
- Perfect for the Mommy Blogger who wants content for their Parenting section.
- Perfect for the Family Law Blogger who wants content for their Parenting section.
- Perfect for the Dad Blogger who wants content for their Parenting section.
Perfect for any new site focused on family law, parenting, helping children through difficult times, and more.
Also great for any affiliate blogger in the Family Law, Family Issues, Lifestyle niches looking to add some general information content for their audience.
Are you seeing why it’s perfect for you?
The article titles in this PLR bundle include:
1. Avoid Using Your Children As Pawns In Your Divorce – 692 words
2. Be Prepared For Additional Expenses For Your Children When You Divorce – 730 words
3. Children Of Different Ages Will Deal With Divorce Differently – 763 words
4. Classes For Parents Who Are Getting A Divorce – 675 words
5. Communication Is Essential For Divorced Parents – 544 words
6. Establish Clear Rules for Children When You’re Divorced – 614 words
7. Having The Conversation About Divorce With Your Children – 696 words
8. How To Know Your Child Isn’t Coping Well With A Divorce – 526 words
9. Long-Distance Parenting – 625 words
10. Will Divorce Cause Emotional Scars In Your Children? – 705 words
One Article Preview:
If you want to show your readers how to help their children through a divorce or how to parent while going through a divorce, you can get this incredibly value-packed bundle for only $12.
You read that right – a wee bit more than $1 per article.
Get your bundle now.